Monday, December 9, 2013

Christmas nails: white winter wonderland

Hi everyone! Today I have a pretty winter wonderland themed nail design to show you. This is my recreation of the Christmas nails Alice from One Nail To Rule Them All did. I fell in love with the simple intricacy of the design and had to recreate it. I hope you like how mine turned out:

Taken with flash

Taken in indirect sunlight

Taken with flash

Taken in indirect sunlight

Taken indoors
I LOVE it! I recently watched Frozen (you should too) and this reminds me a bit of the snowy mountains.

I actually did this design last year so I can't really remember what the blue base polish is but the rest of the design was made using my black and white nail art pens. I also added a layer of micro glitter polish to add a bit of holiday sparkle.

I think this Christmas design is one of my favorite recreations yet! Just looking at these nails makes me want to belt out Christmas tunes.

What's your favorite kind of Christmas nail art?

Thanks for reading and here's to walking in a winter wonderland! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. I love reading comments - they make my day! I always and eventually reply to comments because I appreciate receiving feedback.
If you're reading an old post of mine and love it, don't hesitate to comment. I love seeing love for my designs/posts no matter when I post them.
If you like my blog, please feel free to follow me on Twitter, Tumblr or Pinterest as well. xx